Thursday 30 June 2011

Inspiration Workshop #5

I'm joining Gussy Sews for week #5 of her Inspiration Workshop! I've had so much fun doing this every week and also seeing how everyone else interprets the prompt and the pictures they post. This week's prompt is BATHROOMS.

I rarely show off my master bathroom. We have yet to redo it since we moved in 2 years ago and it is U.G.L.Y! Think carpet on the floors and sponge painted walls ugly. Well we have been slowly collecting things over the past few months to finally make this bathroom ours and get it out of the 80s. Here are some bathrooms that I wouldn't mind spending some time in :)




I love the tiled walls and bathtub of this one:



I love the color in this one, its so bright and cheery:
Source: calfinder.com via Julie on Pinterest


Who wouldn't want to shower in this??
Source: google.com via Julie on Pinterest

What would your dream bathroom look like??


Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment